Friday, July 24, 2009

The right tools

Perhaps this would have been a better approach when returning to my blog? Regardless, good fun had by all! An Ad Lib style lazy blog post generator!

***************************************************************************************************************

Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just had a cup of tea and realised I have not updated this since they invented sliced bread... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. Stupid Global Warming!


I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english while setting fire to people wearing Crocs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being Snow White to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to reef break. I am avoiding recapture. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. Well, I'll try. This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have my undivided attention.