Friday, April 30, 2010

The Ants Go Marching One by One

Every time I walk into the bathroom it is a little surprising. You see, there are hundreds of dead bodies in my bathtub. The clean up alone is killer! (ba-dump)

Seriously, a few weeks ago we had our house diagnosed with acrobat ants. And the bug person came out to take care of them. Now, I don't know why they are called "Acrobat Ants" but I am unimpressed. They seem to be a one trick pony and their trick consists of a pilgrimage to my bathroom to die. Oh sure, I find the occasional living one on the wall, sink or my arm but mostly they are dead. Tiny corpses in the bathtub, shower or on the floor. I can't even figure out WHERE a lot of them are coming from! Maybe that is the real trick?

Regardless, CARCASSES EVERYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have my undivided attention.